Saturday, November 18, 2006

Another Silly Wizard Post

Silly Wizard is a mix of crazy Scottish jigs and the more sorrowful songs as well. They're almost too hard to explain1.
1) Especially with a 23 word limit. But, as Philip tells you, they're really good. I was reading up about them so I'd be more informed. The band started in 1971, they started touring in 1972, and they broke up 17 years later. Many members changed during that time, and the first album they recorded was never released. I think it would be really neat to hear that album. They became fairly popular by the time they stopped, especially compared to the 30 people they played to when they started. Anyways, it might be cheating to write all this stuff in footnotes. Phil just said they didn't count for the number of words so I figured I could write lots then.

2 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

I didn't know they were that old - that's cool.

5:54 PM  
Blogger John said...

23 word limit?

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home