Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Touchpad

i been usin a laptop and its touchpad for so long that i tend to reach for the touchpad rather than the mouse even when i have a mouse plugged in. in fact, the only difference that makes any difference to me anymore is the scroll wheel. if my touchpad had scroll wheel and middle button functionality then i wouldn't need a mouse at all ever - except when using my desktop of course. though i did have an old touchpad from a piece of crap laptop that i was thinking of connecting to a ps/2 connector so that it could be used from a desktop. i still think it would be a pretty cool thing to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

I don't think it would be quite that simple.

I think you'd need a special driver. You'd probably have to write one yourself, since it would have to read from the ps/2 port.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home