Sunday, May 28, 2006

sane for a while

Sorry, I haven't been getting too crazy lately. I'm quitting my job - I just have to go on one last trip to Jamaica and then I'm done. And I bought a car. And I bought and installed a cd player (plays mp3 cds) and 4 new speakers (the old ones were total junk). After Jamaica, I'll be driving around the country visiting family and hanging out at the lake. I'm ripping the audiobook Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt and burning it to an mp3 cd for on the road listening. it's like 12 hours long. I haven't listened to much of it yet, but based on what I have heard, it's really good and I recommend it to everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Braddock said...

How can you recommend the book to everyone without finishing it. Some books are very good but then the author gets lazy and the ending completely sucks. Please don't recommend a book until you know the entire thing is good otherwise I would have wasted 12 hours of my life. List of recent Books with Lazy Endings - Paranoia, The Lands End, Abosolute Friends, - - but before Braddock could finish his list stepped on a wormhole and imploded.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home