Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I am going crazy

This town is weird. I don't really know if it's the town or if it's me. Maybe I'm going crazy. But one thing's for sure: I am going through some major mental changes - my desires, determination, modivation, superstitions, prejudices, and general outlook on life are all changing.

I've been behaving differently. I've been seeing things differently. I am more determined than ever to achieve my life goals. I get hyperactive. I haven't had much of an appetite. I got up pretty early yesterday instead of sleeping as long as possible.

I must be going crazy.

Don't be too concerned for me. I believe that it's all good. I like it.

7 Comments:

Blogger tom said...

You are not going crazy. Something is happening on a cosmic level. After Jamaica, you should move out here, and we'll figure it out.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel it too.

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooo wooooooooooooooo

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooo wooooooooooooooo

6:04 PM  
Blogger tom said...

Yeah, tim, you should quit your job and help figure out what's going on--spending 50% of your waking hours fixing some company's crap is a waste of time.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The company's crap is all a waste of time to begin with.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure that Tim has the proper credentials to be involved in this investigation. (He's not crazy enough)

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home