Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cleaning my car

I've spent quite a bit of time living out of my car - and working construction for a good part of that time.

The last time Karen rode with me, she complained about the smell, which I didn't really notice - probably desensitized to it or something. But it seemed to be making her nauseous or something. And I recently lent the car to some friends who put 2 or 3 air fresheners in there... though I still didn't notice much of a smell.

So I decided to really clean out the car. Right now, it's sitting in the driveway with no seats, no gear selector, several interior panels removed, etc. I've pretty much gutted the interior. I'm going to thoroughly clean all the upholstery and interior panels and run the carpeting through the laundry.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to try to get inside the A/C system and clean that out as well.
dsc_5130.jpg

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

You need to leave a new post! It's all great that you cleaned your car, but what have you been doing lately?

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home