Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tiddlywiki

I tried out a tiddlywiki for blogging purposes. But it was no good. It was a simple setup which stored all the code and content in a single html file. I imagine that it would take a long time to load if there were a lot of content in there. I also couldn't get the look of the page just right.

I had started writing about Augmented Reality, but pretty much scrapped the idea. If I ever find a blog hosting service with a concept of micro content, I may give it a try.

I might right a regular, old blog post about Augmented Reality some day.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

How do you "right" a blog post? It can't be wrong if it hasn't even been written yet.

8:02 PM  
Blogger phil said...

"right" was a typo. I'm not going to fix it - that's too much like lying.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home