Sunday, March 19, 2006

Strange Dreams

I had some rather strange dreams last night.

One took place in the Tractor Supply Co. store (formerly Farm and Fleet) in Corry, PA. It wasn't really Tractor Supply Co anymore either. It still had the sign, but it was some sort of clothing store that had lots of little kids' clothes - which is not what we expected when entering - I'm not sure who was with me when we entered, but Thomas was there when we were leaving. There was a vending machine that sold some kind of hot dogs, but they weren't pork or beef or poultry - it was some strange exotic, almost disgusting sounding animal. I got one because of the novelty of it and almost couldn't eat it - I only remember taking one bite of it from the dream and it was tasteless. We got into a car.

Then there were a few girls (roughly my age) with us. One was some kind of gas-station regional manager or something. Anyway we stopped at a gas station (for gas), and she was inside checking some paper work or something. Tim was there at this point as well. We were talking with the girls and I was fairly close to one (like maybe she was my girlfriend or something). I was telling her that she wasn't fat and didn't need to loose any weight - which was true.

1 Comments:

Blogger tom said...

I remember that Farm and Fleet--a real ni-ice sto' it was.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home