Wednesday, February 08, 2006

John said...

[me](I don't like any form of chemical body/mind manipulation including most pharmaceuticals)

[john]but apparently (judging by your sidebar) non-chemical means of body/mind manipulation are OK.


----------


Hey, the fact that I have a link to the site doesn't mean that I condone the practices promoted by that site.

All the lucid dreaming sites are all about increasing dream recall and achieving lucid dreaming, which some may find to be controversial for some reasons unknown to me. But I would not consider it to be mind manipulation - I see it as similar to performing exercises to increase memory and stuff like that.

The wetware hacking site has some devices which I would place in the same category as drugs - the flashing light goggles. I wouldn't use or promote those things - I just linked it because I thought it was interresting and if anyone ever decides to build such a device and try it, I'd like to hear how it goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Okay, okay. Calm down. Take a valium.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home