Thursday, June 07, 2007

Bikin Bum

Bikin Bum

I saw this guy while I was driving through Montana. I decided to stop and give him some money. He gave me a flier (a photocopied page of the Livingston [Montana] Enterprise with an article about him), and signed it "Bikin Bum" in all caps. It looks like there should be another I to make it "bikini bum".

But he was cool. He told me about his troubles getting a new chain for his bike in Montana. The bike shop guy gave him a chain that was too small, insisting that it was not too small, and apparently over charged him for it. He was making do with the too-small chain, but said it wasn't working right. I figure the bike shop guy was probably a conservative and intentionally making things hard for the guy - that's just not cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home