Monday, February 12, 2007

ebay and paypal

I bought a Canon lens on ebay. But I can't seem to pay for it. I paid for another item with paypal just fine.

I click on the "pay now" link for the item in ebay
This takes me to a form in which I choose my method of payment. The two options are paypal and chech/money order. since check/money order is a pain in the ass, I choose paypal. I have a paypal account, this should be no problem.
This takes me to a form asking me to verify my shipping address, in order to do so, I must add a credit card to my paypal account. I fill out the form, but it tells me that my address can't be verified, I have to do some garbage to activate it (paypal charges the card $1.95 and adds a 4 digit number to the transaction description which will appear on my statement. I must enter this 4 digit number in my paypal account to activate the card). I did all that.
Now I go to the "pay now" link, select paypal, and it takes me to the same add a credit card form. I enter the info and it gives me the error "this card is already added" and gives me the form again. Piece of junk.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Wow, I have never had a problem with PayPal.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home