Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Heathy Tortillas

Whole wheat tortillas are awesome - they're healthy and taste good (if you don't think so then it's probably because your taste buds are accustomed to unhealthy white flour stuff and stuff).

The Ezekiel 4:9 tortillas are especially healthy 'cause they're made from sprouted grains (google search it).


But these whole wheat tortillas have a drawback - they're kinda hard and break easily. I found that if I let the Ezekiel tortillas soak up a little water then they get softer and hold together better.

My brother suggested heating them as well, so I was thinking maybe heating them in a frying pan with a little water in it (no oil or anything else and not too much heat).

I haven't tried this yet 'cause it was just a few minutes ago that we were discussing it and I've already eaten dinner tonight - I'll try it tomorrow and write about it afterwards. All I have are regular whole wheat tortillas though - no Ezekiels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home